If you’re considering selling your California home directly, for-sale-by-owner (FSBO), Greg’s websites have a lot of helpful information for you, http://gregglaser.com and, especially, https://norcalfsbo.wordpress.com.
In this interview we talk about;
– When do FSBO sellers call a lawyer?
– The free consultation.
– The key to working with FSBOs.
– Who are the most likely people to be successful selling FSBO?
– Northern California, especially the Bay Area, Santa Clara County, Contra Costa County & the North Bay.
– “I’ll be with you the whole way.”
Some details of the California real estate contract
– The 17-Day Inspection, Appraisal and Loan Approval Contingency.
– Home Warranties.
– Pre-listing appraisals.
– Pricing properties for sale.
– Customary earnest money amounts.
– Multiple offers.
MORE at http://www.realestatedecoded.com/california-real-estate-lawyer-fsbo-expert-greg-glaser/
Geek-in-Chief at Real Estate Decoded
Real Estate Agent at HomeSmart
Subscribe to Real Estate Decoded and get a free video tutorial, “What’s the #1 best way to sell a home?”